Laravel Vs Codeigniter 2018 Which One Is Better:-There are lots of frameworks specially for PHP there are plathora of frameworks to choose from.Often PHP developers are confused as to which framework to use? Which is better between Laravel and Codeigniter on the basis of their advantage and disadvantage and what they offer? Which is popular than the other? Here, let us make a brief analysis and know the differences between Laravel and Codeigniter.
Laravel Vs Codeigniter 2018 Which One Is Better
Before diving into there difference you should first know what is a framework is. According to Google ,
A PHP Framework is a basic platform that allows us to develop web applications. In other words, it provides structure. By using a PHP Framework, you will end up saving loads of time, stopping the need to produce repetitive code, and you’ll be able to build applications rapidly (RAD).
# – Pros of CodeIgniter
- Its strategic architecture allows for simple as well as complex project management. So, for sure this technology is here to survive unlike a number of quick come quick go technologies/frameworks .
- Being used by so many users for diverse projects makes CodeIgniter a great platform that is perfectly tested and widely used as well.
- It is a great platform for the newbie/freshers programmer’s who are not acquainted with the architecture and layer of MVC. So, if it simple pure PHP you are looking for then might seem to be the best thing for you.
- Zero configuration is needed to enjoy the benefits of CodeIgniter that makes the things quick.
- The newer version of CodeIgniter promises is stable and offer well-structured tests.
# – Pros of Laravel
To keep the things pretty simple for you, let me also discuss the business benefits of Laravel in a plain English language:
- It’s lightweight yet dynamic templates. Content seeding further facilitates the process for you.
- Powerfully architectured widgets (with CSS and JS) further add to the overall appeal of your site.
- Instead of using SQL code to write database queries you can easily get syntax for the same purpose that can facilitate the work of your developer.
- Laravel offers a high level of security with hashed and salted password, Crypt hashing algorithm (Encrypted password) and a powerful provision against SQL injection attacks.
- Repetitive tasks are another major reason for delays and errors. Thanks to Artisan the powerful built-in tool (for command line) that offers an automated mechanism for repetitive tasks.
- Lots and lots of free tools to use from e.g Homestaed, Lumen , Artisan, Tinker etc
#Why Laravel is better than CodeIgniter?
- CodeIgniter lacks the widely used basic web-page templates that come with sections and other features.
- CodeIgniter is great for low-level projects but fails when it comes to big projects that need more stamina.
- You cannot build GUI elements in CodeIgniter as it doesn’t come with the required components.
- You should already have a library or snippet if you want to work with CodeIgniter.
Ultimately, Laravel is a better framework thanmajorly due to the coding pattern which is the most favored for its elegant look. Along with this, it also supports robust application development in no time.Hopefully, that clears a few unclear things.For more details and similar articles keep visiting Techanical-Atom